July 22, 2013

The Weekend

Last Friday we met my parents in Shreveport to pick up the kids. They spent last week with Grandma, Pawpaw and Maddie. They had a blast but I missed them terribly and was ready for Emory and Cason hugs and kisses. I was able to get a few from Miss Maddie too! This weekend was pretty laid back. The kids recuperated from their trip and I washed clothes and organized the newly remodeled office. I think we only left the house to get ice cream and go to church! I only took a few cell pictures including this one of Emory being silly!
This just makes me laugh!
Mimi had presents for Emory and Cason when they got home. Cason a new tractor and Emory a baton. Emory asked me to get my old batons out of the attic so we could twirl together, so Sunday after church I headed up and found all my old batons. I also found all my old cabbage patch dolls which I had forgotten were up there. Needless to say Emory had a blast twirling and playing with the  dolls. Cason had fun using the batons as swords! We had a great weekend and now we are busy getting ready for our upcoming trip to the beach!



No comments: