September 11, 2013

Emory's School Work

Now that Emory is in school she is bringing home 4 to 5 worksheets a day. The sentimental in me of course wants to keep them all, but as the worksheet stack increases I realize keeping everything is not going to work. So, I have decided to take pictures of some of her art work and worksheets and post them on the blog so I have something to remember them by. I will of course keep some things but this way I eliminate the huge stack!
She has brought home several Spanish worksheets all having to do with stripes.
She drew this pumpkin in art class.
This one is a chicken!
Last night we went to open house at Emory's school and she had made this book for us.
Emory of course had to add clothes to her person. She added a shirt and skirt.
Emory said she drew us sliding on a slide. I guess the brown line is the slide!
Emory did a great job on her book. I did not take pictures of it all but I plan on keeping this one since it has her sweet little hand prints and picture in it!

No comments: