September 30, 2013

2 1/2 Year Check-up

This morning Cason had his 2 1/2 year check-up. He weighed 28.3 pounds (32nd percentile) and is 36 inches tall (50th percentile). Dr. Huggins confirmed my suspension and he has another ear infection. This time it is just in his right ear. He was very cranky yesterday and kept telling me his hair hurt when I would ask what was wrong and then he would point to his hair above his ear. Dr. Huggins got tickled when I told her he was complaining of his hair hurting! No shots at this visit but he did get the flu mist which he did not like at all. He is on target or above in all milestones and got a clean bill of heath! I tried to take his picture while we were waiting to see Dr. Huggins but he kept telling me no cheese.
I thought it was funny the way he put his hat on his knee so here he is telling me no cheese while waiting on Dr. Huggins. You see he rearranged the furniture or at least the stool. He had been climbing it to the top of the chair and then jumping up on the chair and yelling ta-da!

No comments: