Saturday afternoon we went and checked out the new Atwoods store in town and found these big coloring posters. Since I was still recovering from my surgery I thought the posters would be a great low key activity we could do together. Emory picked out the farm one and Cason the truck. Emory went right to work when we got home.
Here she is giving me sass because I am taking her picture.
And then she of course had to be silly. It took us two days to color the poster and in that time Emory colored several AB patterns (she is a little sponge at school-soaks up everything) and informed me that my animals were boring and not colorful enough. Hence her rainbow horse below and colorful sky because colorful is better then blue! 
Mine & Emory's Masterpiece!
This little man picked the truck poster and was super excited when we opened it up and discovered it was a fire truck!
We are still working on Cason's masterpiece but I will post a picture of the finished product when we get it finished.
Cason working hard on his fire truck poster!
No comments:
Post a Comment