This morning while eating a yummy waffle for breakfast Emory discovered that she has a loose tooth. She eagerly yelled, "Mommy my tooth is wiggling," and sure enough it was. She is super excited and can't wait for it to come out so she can put it under her pillow.
So now we are counting down the days until it is loose enough to be pulled. She informed me tonight that I needed to buy apples because they help your loose teeth come out. She has requested the big red ones! I can't believe my little girl is already loosing a tooth. I was not expecting this until at least another year, but she did get her first tooth at 4 months so I guess I should have anticipated that she would lose them early too! Emory on the other hand feels she is officially a big kid now!
No comments:
Post a Comment