Cason got a little Christmas tree like Emory's for his room this year and he is super proud of it! His tree has morphed into all things farm and cowboy and he loves it. I even put a piece of blue bandanna material I had around the bottom for the tree skirt.
He has several farmer and cowboy Santa ornaments on his tree. His favorite ornament is Santa driving the tractor below.
He also like this one because the cow is riding in the truck which he thinks is super funny!
I waited too long this year to ornament shop and by the time I went (2 weeks ago) everything was just about sold out. Needless to say I did not find a farmer or cowboy Santa to add to Cason's collection, but did come across this cute cowboy cow.
Emory's tree still consists of Santa and E ornaments.
I put on the lights for her but she put on most of the ornaments and did a fantastic job!
One of her Santa's
This was the first E she picked out.
Then there is the big boy.
I spent most of yesterday decorating our Christmas tree. Emory helped me with the ornaments and is very proud that we only broke two.
While we were decorating it she told me that Santa is going to think we have good taste because it looked beautiful. I have no idea where she comes up with this stuff. We have a fourth tree this year which is the little table top tree that used to be in Cason's room. It is still a work in progress. I have deemed it the homemade tree and plan to put all the ornaments/decorations that the kids have or will make this year. Emory and I are also working on a chain garland which we are making out of red and greed construction paper. So, there you have it...The Cobb Christmas Trees of 2013!!
No comments:
Post a Comment