Wednesday before Thanksgiving we headed to Arkansas to Grandma and Pawpaw's house. There is this pizza restaurant in their town that has a pizza parade and arcade that Emory loves, so we went and ate lunch there. The kids had a blast and Bradley finally got to try the baked potato pizza which is wonderful. I know you are thinking baked potato on pizza....gross, but it is really good. I also like their taco pizza. So after lunch we headed back to Grandma and Pawpaw's to wait on Aunt Shirley. We just hung out at the house the rest of the day. Thanksgiving day we had a great lunch. The kids sat at their own little table which Emory insisted on it being decorated. So Grandma decorated it for her and she was thrilled.
I did not take many pictures but did snap a few of the kids playing.
Cason playing peek-a-boo
Emory playing connect four with Pawpaw. They also played many many games of go fish while we were there.
Emory played throw the ball down/up the stairs with Aunt Shirley.
I do not remember what he was watching but whatever it was it had his full attention.
We left El Dorado and headed to Shreveport to do a little Christmas shopping Friday afternoon and then slowly made our way home. The kids were exhausted but had a blast at Grandma and Pawpaw's.
No comments:
Post a Comment