May 17, 2014

Field Trip

Last Thursday Emory's class went to the zoo!
 Emory's Pre-K class minus Jonah who was running late!
 Emory and her friend Ronnie riding the train. I got tickled because Ronnie asked Emory if she would ride with him on the train and she told him that she needed to ride with me so I would not be lonely. I told Emory that I would be okay and she could ride with Ronnie. Emory agreed as long as I sat behind them.
 Love was in the air for the peacocks. The males were strutting their stuff all over the place.
 The baby giraffe was playing with a stick. He/she would swing it around in his/her mouth. The kids thought it was the funniest thing ever!
 I was able to get a picture of the white peacock through the palms!
 Emory's Pre-K class
(not a great picture but it had Jonah in it- the lighting was not good for my phone camera)
This guy followed us around for a while. I guess he liked us!  At one point he blocked the path with his wings and would not let the school group behind us get through. He stayed like this until our group started moving again. The kids all had a blast and then headed back to school for Fast Forward Thursday. That is when all the classes (except seniors) go to the next grade level to learn what they will be doing next year! Emory is excited that she will get to sit at a desk next year! 

No comments: