I have had a wonderful Mother's Day. We went to church then to Lufkin to meet my parents, grandmother and aunt for lunch. We had a great meal and visit!! Plus Emory and Cason both made beautiful things for me that I will cherish always!
Cason made this picture for me at Ms. Betty's. Apparently he wanted to take his picture on the excavator because it is favorite toy at Ms. Betty's! He was very proud of his picture!
Emory filled out a little questionnaire about me during Sunday school as well as made the beautiful picture below! Her answers crack me up!
She made the picture below at school!
She also made the below book at school.
Again her answers make me laugh! I wish I knew what chicken she was talking about because I do not eat honey!
My Mother's Day card from Emory and Cason!
No comments:
Post a Comment