June 16, 2014

Big Boy Bed

After being on back order since February, Cason's bunk bed came while we were at Walt Disney World. He was SUPER excited to see it waiting in the garage when we got home.
 Have I mentioned Cason LOVES John Deere tractors! He is very proud of his new big boy bunk bed and tractor bedding. Although he will correct you if you call it a big boy bed, it is a "small boy bed" because he is small not big.
 Emory has slept in his room with him since we got the bed put together. They have been alternating between top and bottom bunks.
I still need to move his name from out of the corner but other than that his new room is complete. Do you see all his dump trucks and tractors in the corner? That is the new garage where he is parking everything. I had started putting them under the bed, out of sight, but he quickly deemed the corner the garage and started putting them over there!


No comments: