July 12, 2014

Catch up

I am a little behind in posting. What can I say Disney World wore me out!
We have been very busy around here since returning from vacation.
Emory lost her 4th baby tooth on June 20th and now has two new big girl teeth and two holes across the bottom! She's thrilled.
Photo: Adiós baby tooth #4!!
A few weeks ago we went to Alpie's house for a visit. I was able to take a few pictures of the kids.
 Madison and Emory
 Cason of course was not looking, but Miss Priss was posing!
 Another failed attempt.
 Maddie DID NOT want to take a picture.

 Cason sitting in Pawpaw's old lift chair.
 Cason loves to pretend that his lego's are rocks and uses his dump trucks and tractors to move them around.
 I found him like this one morning.
Last night Emory made hotdogs with her playdough and Cason made cookies.

 Then had a MAJOR playdough food fight while I was cooking dinner, which resulted in both of them getting in MAJOR trouble.
Next week Emory will be 5.5 years old and I decided she was ready for my American Girl Samantha doll. So this morning I got Samantha cleaned up and gave her to Emory. She was super excited because she has been waiting for this day for some time now.

No comments: