September has been a busy month, so I thought I would share some random pictures from our busy September.
Cason giving me a thumbs up!
Emory and I were playing Pictionary last weekend and Emory drew this. I of course guessed watermelon. I think she did a great job!
A few Saturday's ago Emory had three birthday parties all at the same time. We managed to make two of them. Jackson's birthday theme was Mario Brothers and his mom made chocolate mustaches!
Emory at her friend Emberlyn's butterfly themed party! She had a great time at both parties but was worn out by the time we got home.
Cason insisted on keeping his boots on his bed at the beginning of the month. He has since decided his closet is a better spot for his boots!
Emory giving me her best butterfly pose one night before bed!





No comments:
Post a Comment