This past week Emory came home with her very first yearbook!
The had a yearbook signing party one afternoon last week. I got tickled because Emory signed her own yearbook! She loves signing her name. Her classmates from Pre-K and some of her classmates from this year as well as a few of her older friends all signed. (She has a little boy in her class named Cason for those that are wondering)
Emory's Pre-K Class
Emory has been busy reviewing things from last year and learning new things in Kindergarten.
They have started learning about the different states they also have a show and tell every Wednesday.
Emory drew this picture of a fox she named Birdie in art class.
I know I am partial but I think she did a fantastic job!
Emory class just finished learning the creation story.
One of Emory's homework papers.
Emory brings home a "homework" paper and if they do it and return it the next day they get a sticker.
No comments:
Post a Comment