July 11, 2019

Family Road Trip 2019 - Day 6

Day six was spent driving home. Along the way we saw a crop duster. I remember looking for crop dusters when I was a little girl driving through Illinois. 
A combine working in the field. 
We spotted this hawk on a sign during one of Eli's along side the road bathroom breaks. 
The colored states are the license plates we saw during our trip. I am not sure why the picture is not right but I am to tired to download it again! We also saw an  Ontario, Canada. Emory got tired of just coloring the states so she started making patterns. 
We had a very busy, fun and adventurous vacation! We logged many miles and the kids saw parts of the country they had never seen before. Eli saw a lot of tractors and yet he still ask to go to our local  John Deere dealership to see tractors weekly. Highlights of the trip for me were: spending time together, that brisket, the Passion play, watching Emory relive what she had learned at school in the Bible Museum, visiting Antique Archaeology, Amish country and seeing the countryside. 

No comments: