Sunday afternoon Emory and I were sitting on the couch watching TV and I looked around and just started to laugh. My living room is filled to the brim with books, toys, a swing, a bouncy, a saucer, etc. For such a small little thing she sure does have a lot of stuff but it is all worth it because they make Emory happy and her smile is priceless. In the last week or so Emory has really started to “play” and hold interest with her toys and books. She also has started “talking” more. She talks to people, toys, herself, the TV and it is so cute! So far we have made out the following words hi and aqui, yes my little girl can speak Spanish! I have also decided that she is officially teething. I think she started a week or two ago, but I feel that she is now going full speed ahead… and boy can she drool. Thank goodness we have a closet full of clothes! Emory will be 14 weeks old Thursday and is growing up so fast, but it is exciting watching her experience new things!
I like to swing sitting up like a big girl now!
I love my little butterfly toy and to drool! Mommy had to take my clothes off because I drooled
all over them!
Just Swinging!
She loves her saucer! The barn (with the blue roof) plays music and flashes lights. She watched it until it stopped, then looked at me like where did they go! Once I started it again
she went back to watching it. We did this for a good 10 minutes.




No comments:
Post a Comment