April 29, 2009

Back to Tummy

Last night Emory was lying on our bed having just had her nosed sucked out (runny nose) and she DID IT! She rolled over from back to tummy! I of course had just walked out of the room, but Bradley saw the first back to tummy roll. So I ran and got the camera and took a couple shots of her just afterwards. I then put her on her back hoping she do it again and she did! Emory first rolled over tummy to back a month or so ago and has been working on back to tummy for a week, but kept getting stuck on her side. I am not quite sure how she feels about her new skill, but she smiled when Bradley and I cheered for her afterwards.

This was right after she rolled over the first time! I love
the face!
Starting the roll!
Rolling into Daddy!

No comments: