April 6, 2009

The Weekend



Our weekend was pretty uneventful. Saturday I had to work for a few hours, so Emory visited with her Mimi and PeePaw while Bradley worked on the new house. Sunday Emory and I went grocery shopping and then just hung out around the house while I tried to clean it. She was not feeling well so I did not accomplish much with getting the house clean. Emory did have a few FIRSTS this weekend. She tasted prune juice (having tummy issues), which I am not quite sure she liked. She also sat in her Bumbo chair, which she loved and discovered her feet. It is so funny watching her discover new things. She gets so excited with herself and just coos and laughs! Too cute! She also can roll over (tummy to back) really well now and I was able to capture a few rolls on camera.

No comments: