This weekend was pretty uneventful. My Mom and Dad came up Saturday to visit and help with the new house, which I hope to be living in by the 4th of July! I will post pictures when the counter tops are finished, which should be in the next week or two. Emory is getting to be a big girl and is full of personality. She loves to watch people and discover new things or things she just forgot about! I love to watch her facial expression's when she’s discovering. Her latest achievement is knocking a beanie baby cow off her changing table. I keep the cow by her changing table for her to look at/play with when getting dressed or changed. The first time she did it accidentally when she was flaying about during a diaper change, but now it is a game we like to play. Emory knocks the cow off the changing table and mommy picks it up. She is also fascinated with the television, so much so that she will turn her neck around to watch it while being burped. Below are some picture's taken last week and over the weekend.
Emory puts everything in her mouth, including her whole fist.
Watching her Baby Einstein video.
Dreaming. She makes the funniest faces when she dreams!
Just hanging out with mommy!
Waiting on Grandma and PawPaw to come
Saturday!





No comments:
Post a Comment