I had a wonderful first Mother’s day, except my little girl was not feeling good. Emory woke up early Sunday morning with a low grade fever and runny nose. While Emory and I slept in, Bradley made me pancakes! I then got to open presents from Bradley and Emory. Bradley got me a beautiful tea rose and picture frame and Emory “decorated” a flower pot, which I love. She “made” it at Ms. Betty’s and it is the best flower pot in the world because it has Emory’s little footprint on it. Ms. Betty told Bradley that they tried to do to hand prints too, but Emory did not cooperate. Gee, I wonder where she gets her stubborn streak from! We then went to Bradley’s parent’s house to have lunch with Grammy (Emory’s great grandmother), her great Uncle Scott and his friend Gail, Aunt Rachel, Uncle Andrew, and of course Mimi and
PeePaw. Emory slept through lunch because she still did not feel well, but I am sure she enjoyed sleeping on her Daddy’s and
PeePaw's chest. Emory is feeling much better now and is back to her happy drooling smiling little self.
Bradley and Emory's flowers
My little flower!
My Flowers!
Napping with PeePaw!
No comments:
Post a Comment