In the evenings when I get home from work we play a little game that involves me holding Emory over my head and then lowering her down for kisses. Well, earlier this week she kissed me back with a big wet slobbery open month kiss which I adored! Now I understand that she is just trying to chew on my face (she chews on everything) and does not really know she is giving kisses, but I do not care. Her little kisses are the best and I think she is starting to realize that I love them, because she giggles after she does it now. She is really starting to repeat things she does and often becomes tickled with herself afterwards. Also, her eating cereal has improved a great deal and she now opens her mouth when she sees the spoon coming. However, she is so funny when she eats that it makes me laugh, which in turn makes Emory laugh, which makes feeding time a slow process.
Emory found the rag and decided to eat it instead of the cereal. I think she learned it is not as tasty!
Watching the Astros while eating!
Laughing at me laughing at her!
Playing with her new pig Grandma and PawPaw got her!
Too cute!





No comments:
Post a Comment