Emory is getting to be such a big girl. She is really "talking" now, I just wish I knew what she was saying. She is so funny to listen to, especially when she gets going. Some things must be more important than others because her little voice changes and she get this serious look. She is so funny! We started carrots Sunday and I do not think they are going to grow on her like the green beans did. She hates them! She makes the cutest ugly face possible when we sneak a bite in. I ordered Emory some embroidered things online and they finally came in yesterday. They are too cute! I can not wait for Emory to grow and be able to wear them.
I ordered these bloomers for Emory and they are so cute! I also got a little shirt that matches this pair.
I also ordered the cutest little beaded socks.
Emory will no longer sleep on her back. She flips over just as soon as you put her down. This is a picture of her sound asleep last night.
Chewing on a frozen wash cloth to help with those pesky teeth!
I think her top ones are bothering her now.





1 comment:
Hannah
I am an old college pal of Bradleys..love your blog and congrats on baby E!
I have a blog too. http://moffittmemories.blogspot.com/
Go to settings, comments... then make sure comments is on and anyone registered can comment... try that!
happy blogging and Emory is so precious! I would love to meet her! Maybe Baby Eli and I can take a daytrip to Nac from Houston to meet you all for lunch.
Post a Comment