
Christmas morning 2009
Christmas morning Emory awoke to find toys from Santa, Mommy and Daddy. I decided not to wrap her gifts from us this year and instead just set them out with her gifts from Santa. I did not want to overwhelm her with all the unwrapping, plus she had a cold and was not feeling her best. She was a little amazed at first. She just stood and looked at everything for the longest time. After awhile her Daddy gave her a little nudge towards her presents and I guess she finally realized they were hers. She then had to check out each and every toy, point, and say "dat." Even though she was not feeling great she seemed to really enjoy her toys and I loved watching her expressions, especially when she realized what everything was/did!
Emory in her new bean bag chair with her sock monkey. She loves to climb the bean bag!
This was a present to Mommy from Daddy. I got to open it before everyone came over because it was a new camera that needed to be put to use! Emory figured out how to unwrap things very quickly!
Emory riding her new rocking cow named Patches. She just climbed right up and started rocking!
The pig, little lady bug purse and drink cup were in her stocking. Emory must have been thirsty from all the playing because she immediately put the straw in her mouth.





No comments:
Post a Comment