I have always heard people say that kids change and/or grow over night, but I always just thought it was a figure of speech. Since becoming a mother I have started to realize that there is more to the saying then just being a figure of speech. I swear Emory learns something new over night! She has changed so much over the past two weeks! She is walking or running everywhere and understands so much of what we say that we have had to start spelling things! She loves taking a bath and tries to climb in as soon as I start the water. She also seems to be adding a new word a week. She has added cow, I got it, and gee (this started yesterday and we are not sure what it means just yet). She is such a happy little thing with quite the personality. She also has a bit of a temper when she does not get her way, but her temper tantrums are short. Once she realizes that you are not giving in she's done and on to something else. She is so much fun and her daddy and I love her dearly! Before we know it she is going to be talking non-stop or as her daddy says, just like her mommy!

No comments:
Post a Comment