
I know I am posting this a little late, but I have been sick with a nasty sinus infection and bronchitis since before the New Year and am just now starting to feel better. We celebrated the New Year quite early at our house... around 6:00 pm or so with sparklers and a few fire crackers. Emory seemed to like the sparklers, however she was more interested in riding her tricycle. We also did a few fire works (that were not suppose to be loud...but were) and Emory was not a fan of those. She did seem to like the Roman Candles until she got tired and was ready for her bath and bed. I was not far behind her because I did not feel well and needless to say did not make it anywhere close to midnight. That makes two years in a row for me. Last year I was big and pregnant and tired and this year I was sick. Oh well maybe next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment