January 11, 2010

Brrr It's Cold

This weekend was the coldest in East Texas in 16 years. We had temperature's in the teens for several days in a row! Emory did not seem to mind the cold, as long as she had Dot (aka blankie bear) and her warm soft blanket. She loves this throw I got at JC Penny's, so much so I went back and bought another one to put back. She goes and gets it and lays down and wraps up in it.

Here is she is all bundled up watching TV!

Emory had her first cupcake this weekend. I figured we needed to have a "rehearsal" for next weekend! We are having cupcakes at her little party.

So I gave her one of these little Twinkie cup cakes for dessert Friday night.

Her first bite! I love this face.
Needless to say she LOVED it and ate it all gone! Rather quickly I might add! I guess she is going to take after her daddy when it comes to sweets!


No comments: