Last Saturday we had a little birthday party for Emory and she had a blast! It was real simple and low key with just our family there. The theme was cocoa and cupcakes and everyone seemed to have a good time, especially Emory!

This was her little cake.
She was not too sure about it at first...
but once she tasted it.....
she was all smiles!
She was absolutely hysterical eating her cake. She clapped and giggled the whole time and definitely takes after her daddy when it comes to sweets!
Noah took home this green balloon and I made him pose for a picture!
Emory's birthday balloon bouquet for her high chair!
Another angle. We had several other balloon bouquets, I went a bit over board with the balloons!
The cupcake tree. I made these therefore they were not perfect, but they were all gone after the party!
Yummy cocoa
Emory loved the balloons! She carried them around all over the house!
Opening a gift. Wow it's a dog, she loves dogs!
Giving her new dog loves! So sweet!
Bringing me the wrapping paper while I am trying to take a picture of her. Anytime she finds something on the floor she has to bring it to me or Bradley. She gave me the small piece and kept the big piece for herself!

Noah and Emory posing with her new "all terrain" wagon. We had to get the big wheels so we can pull her around the farm! Emory is of course holding a balloon!
Wow, mommy look at my new big girl shoes! This gal loves shoes just like her mommy!
Sitting in her Elmo chair opening presents.
Her birthday hat! I am still trying to get a picture with her wearing it! ha!
Emory's cards!
I just want to thank everyone for coming and sharing Emory's first birthday with us. Thank you so much for all the lovely gifts and for the love, prayers, and support this first year!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment