Last weekend Emory and I headed north to Ft. Worth for Olivia's first birthday party. Tessa did a wonderful job with the party and it was great to visit with everyone and meet little Turner and Hudson for the first time! All the kiddos played really well together and Olivia had a wonderful first birthday party. Thank you Olivia for inviting us!
Olivia LOVED her birthday cupcake cake... especially the icing which she was covered in.
Olivia "cleaning up" after enjoying her cake. The wash rag did not do the trick and she ended up in the tub!
Yum yum!
Baby Turner fast asleep! He is so precious. I love how his little arms were crossed.
I thought this picture was funny. Emory is on one side of the door and Hudson on the other! Both were on the move!
Maggie showing Hudson how to ride Olivia's new rocking poodle! TOO CUTE!

Olivia was blowing kisses to everyone after getting cleaned up. So sweet!
Emory, Hudson, and Maggie checking out the dogs party hats!

Hudson and Emory looking outside at the tree I guess!

Our attempt at a group picture, which would have been really good if Emory would have been looking. Back to front: Maggie (2) Emory (1), Olivia (1) Turner (5 weeks) and Hudson (1). For those of you that do not know Hudson is the oldest (1/14/09), than Emory (1/15/09) and Olivia (1/20/09).... all within 6 days of each other!









No comments:
Post a Comment