June 3, 2010

The Terrible Two's Have Arrived

Monday afternoon I went in to check on Emory who had been playing in her room or so I thought.
This is where I found her. As you can see she had emptied her bottom drawer and was sitting in it. So after I told her NO she could not sit in her drawer and shut it, she proceeded to try and put on every pair of bloomers she owns. After SEVERAL attempts to wear every single pair of her bloomers failed, she decided she would like to sit in her drawer again.
That is when it happened.... my precious little girl turned into a biting, hitting, screaming terror child. Yes, we have a biter on our hands and I have 3 bruises on my arm to prove it! I am afraid the terrible two's have arrived early because when Emory does not get her way, WATCH OUT!
After a minute or so of this.........
My precious little girl returned. Thank goodness these little episodes are short, but we have to work on the biting.

No comments: