June 25, 2010

Time

We recently experienced a loss in our family, Bradley’s grandmother passed away last Friday, and since her passing I have been thinking a lot about time. Time is a funny thing, sometimes you have too much and sometimes too little. Each month I find myself saying, I can’t believe Emory is … old, or it seems like just yesterday she was ….” I am constantly trying to capture time through pictures or video, because I find myself wanting to hold on to that moment, afraid I won’t be able to remember it later. It is that same reason I write this blog. This morning I realized I had not touched the blog this week, then that I had not even taken one picture of Emory since her turning 17 months last Tuesday. So with all my pondering about time this week, I managed to forget to capture it through photos and words. So here is a picture of Emory from this time last year.

No comments: