July 17, 2010

Hasta la Vista Diapers

Ok, where not quite there yet, but it never hurts to put a goal in print! Emory did reach a MAJOR milestone last night..... she pottied in her potty chair for the first time!!!! I was so proud of her. She was proud of herself too, and together we cheered, clapped, danced, and yelled for daddy to come! This accomplishment took place just before her bath and lets just say she "milked it" during her entire bath time. She definitely knew she did something good!

So this morning after she woke up into the bath room we went. She sat there for a minute and then said, "No potty mommy." And that was that. Then later today she ran into her bathroom, sat on her potty chair and told me she had pooped! She was a tad late, but I am so thrilled she seems to be catching on. I happened to have my camera near by and snapped a picture.
I guess we are officially potty training now and not just "talking" about it!

No comments: