Emory Grace you are 23 months old today and I can't believe you will be 2 next month. You are such a big girl now with quite the personality. You learn something new every day and continue to amaze us when you say a new word out of the blue. The other night I made guacamole and you asked "what's that" and I said guacamole. You thought it was the funniest word and laughed and laughed while repeating it over and over, except you called it rocamole at first.
Your new favorite food is raisins or "bugs" as you call them (you also think that is funny). You love them to the point of making yourself sick from eating too many (if that's possible) and Mommy and Daddy have to take them away to give you a break! You are absolutely in awe with Christmas lights this year and think they are so pretty. You love taking bubble baths and reading books. You are also a good little helper and eager to help Mommy or Daddy. I think you are starting to understand that you will be a big sister soon, however you still don't seem to understand there is a baby in Mommy's belly, but you like looking at the baby clothes and showing me the baby's Christmas stocking.
You are still wearing 18 month clothes and a size 4 pull-up, although Grandma bought you a few pairs of big girl panties that you have been trying out. You also had your first accident wearing them a few nights ago and came running to me screaming, "wet mommy wet." We rushed to the potty chair but were too late and into the tub you went!
You have grown up so fast and I can't begin to imagine what you will be like this time next year. I think you are going to be a fantastic big sister and I can't wait for you to meet your baby brother.

No comments:
Post a Comment