Saturday evening we made the 1 hour 15 minute drive to Santa Land, which literally has hundreds of thousands of Christmas lights. I figured it was going to be busy, but I did not anticipate a 2 hour wait and nearly 3 mile line. I would not recommend going the weekend before Christmas. It was worth the wait though, which Emory handled very well. She sang songs, looked at the moon and stars, practiced driving the car, told the cars in front of us to go, and fought really hard not to fall asleep. It was 8:30 pm when we reached Santa Land and thankfully Emory was still awake and she loved it. It took about 30 minutes to drive through Santa Land and Emory cried when we left because she wanted to see more Christmas lights (probably because she was so tired). Her tears did not last long and she fast asleep within 10 minutes. I took some pictures, but my camera does not do it justice at all. It was very pretty and quite impressive. Oh and Emory called the Elf houses in Elf land, doggie houses. She was quite impressed with all the doggie houses too.
These poinsettias were huge and there were probably 20 of them. They were one of my favorites.
Emory taking it all in!
Going through the Christmas lights covered bridge.
A few of the bridge as we approached it.
These Christmas trees lined the entrance and danced to music.
I had to include this picture from Saturday morning. She was all decked out with every bracelet she owns, her necklace, and Halloween glasses.
















No comments:
Post a Comment