My parents and uncle came down for a quick visit Sunday afternoon and my mother brought Emory this Santa Clause doll that dances and sings Christmas songs, which we listened to for hours yesterday. Every time Bradley or I would turn it off thinking Emory had forgotten about it, she would realize it and insist on us turning it back on. Santa sang and danced until bedtime.
The following pictures are my attempt to take Emory's picture in front of the Christmas tree. Lets just say she was not in a picture taking mood, nor would she stand in front of the tree. I did manage to get a few so-so ones. Hopefully I can catch her in a good mood looking somewhat presentable before the tree comes down.
Side Note- Yes, I realize that Christmas is 13 days away and I have not one present wrapped and under the tree.
This was my first attempt!
One red bow and 20 minutes later!
That is Santa dancing in the background!
This was the look I got when I tried to bribe her with a cookie, which did not work.





No comments:
Post a Comment