May 31, 2011

Cason's 2 Month Check-Up

Cason had is 2 month check-up this morning and weighed a tad more than what I was anticipating. He is 14 lbs 3 ounces (90 %) and 23.25 inches (60%) long. He is a big healthy boy, which is all that matters. Dr. Huggins said the little spot on his cheek is a superficial hemangioma and will likely go away with time. If not laser treatment is available if he so chooses when he is older. She also thinks my yogurt "fix" may be causing his tummy troubles, so no more yogurt for this mommy. Hopefully that will resolve his issues and help him to feel better.


Cason had to get three shots today and was not a fan. Bradley said that he was still crying 10 minutes after they were over, so I am thinking his pain tolerance is not as high as Emory's. Poor baby. I'm almost glad I had to work because I hate to see either of my little ones hurting.


Speaking of Emory. She is the sweetest thing when it comes to her brother. She gives him kisses when she leaves the room and was very concerned this morning when she learned that Cason had to go the doctor.


This afternoon she decided she needed to sit with her Cason. She loved on him and tickled him.


Here they are watching cartoons together.

2 comments:

Nesha said...

Dr. Huggins...as in Amy Huggins? We use her also. LOVE her to pieces. Has always been wonderful to us....and I LOVE the picture in your blog header.

Hannah said...

Yes, she is the one. We love her too! The picture in the header was taken at the SFA Azalea Garden. It's a great free place to take spring pictures!