August 13, 2011

Firsts

We have had several firsts in our household today. The day started off with me finding Cason on his belly not his back this morning. He apparently woke up and turned over at some point during the night. He did sleep through the night last night and I am wondering if it had anything to do with his sleeping on his belly. Especially since this was just the third or fourth time he has slept through the night. He pulled the same stunt during his nap this afternoon. I laid him down on his back and he wasted no time in rolling over to his belly. Emory was the same way. Just as soon as she figured out she could roll over that was the end of her sleeping on her back.
Cason napping this afternoon. Not only did he roll over but he scooted sideways!


Cason is very talented, he can roll over while sucking on his thumb. I am afraid I have a thumb sucker on my hands!


He was a little startled due to his rolling so close to the chair.


Giving me a big grin while playing with his toy.


Then he got the giggles. His little laugh is so cute!


Big sister woke up from her nap and joined in on the fun. Emory's hair is a mess in this picture. She had a major case of bed head hair!


Her teddy bear was riding Cason like a horsee in this picture.


Then she decided she needed to read Cason a story. She told me that it was story time and to shh! We spent most of the afternoon playing on the blanket.

Cason has been eating his cereal really well for the last week so tonight we tried peas. He was not a fan. We ended up having to mix cereal in with the peas to get him to eat them. I am not sure if he does not like the taste or the fact that they were different. I guess we will just have to see what he thinks about them tomorrow!


Waiting to eat his peas!


His first bite.



He was not a fan.

No comments: