Emory has been quite the little helper lately. Saturday morning I found her in Cason's pack-n-play "helping" him take a nap. She had brought her stool over to his bed and climbed on in.
She then decided she was going to take a nap with him.
Sunday morning she HAD to feed Cason his breakfast. She did a pretty good job feeding him and was proud of herself. Cason liked it too! He loves his big sister.
Saturday Rachel and Mckenzie came for a visit and Emory has had a blast playing with her cousin the last few days. Here she is loving on one of her Aunt Rachel's old cabbage patch dolls.
She also enjoyed brushing Mckenzie's hair. I think Mckenzie had a good time too!
Unfortunately I was not able to get a good picture of the two of them together. Maybe next visit I can get some good ones with all three of them together.
No comments:
Post a Comment