October 6, 2011

Evening Fun

This evening Bradley had to work late so it was just me and the kiddos. While I was cleaning Cason up from his sweet potato dinner I noticed that Emory was being very quiet in her bedroom. Usually this is a sign that she is up to no good so Cason and I headed in there to check it out. This is what we found.
Apparently Yeller (the pink stick horse) and her puppy dogs were taking a nap and Emory was being quiet because they were sleeping. After Yeller and the puppy dogs woke up Emory decided they all needed to jump on the bed. She loves jumping on the bed and jumping off the bed. I think it is time we invest in a trampoline. Cason had a good time watching all the jumping.

I love this picture of Emory giving Cason a hug. His expression is priceless. He loves his sister so much.
 
















Here is Emory not cooperating with getting her picture taking. And yes she is not wearing pants and I have no idea why.


All that jumping finally wore her out!

No comments: