Today Bradley and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch. I hoped to get at least one good picture of the two of them, unfortunately that did not happen. Emory has no time for pictures these days and Cason was too distracted by all the activity at the pumpkin patch.
 |
| I love Emory's expression in this one. Cason on the other hand was all about the pumpkin. |
 |
| Cason's first trip to the pumpkin patch! |
 |
| The little pumpkin in her hand is the one she picked out. She wanted a baby pumpkin this year. Right now Emory and the baby pumpkin are both taking a nap. Yes she is sleeping with the pumpkin and yes the pumpkin took a bath before they went to sleep. |
 |
| Cason Bradley- 6 months old |
 |
| Emory Grace- 2 1/2 years old |
 |
| I had to include this picture drool and all, because they look so much alike to me in it. Cason's cheeks are a little chubbier, but they have the same eyes, nose, and mouth. |
No comments:
Post a Comment