October 5, 2011

I Don't Wanna

In the past few days Emory has said " I don't wanna ...." approximately 1,327 times with 153 of those occurring last night. The I don't wanna's started last night because we put an old towel in her car seat before heading to a friend and fellow ag teacher of Bradley's house. Bradley needed to pick up something for the fair next week and we all tagged along. The towel was a precautionary measure we took due to Ms. Emory not having gone potty since being picked up from Ms. Betty's 2 hours earlier, plus Shane lives out in the country (even further than us) with no bathrooms in sight. Well guess who did not wanna sit on the towel? A little blond hair blue eyed someone is who. It got so ridiculous I could not help but laugh quietly to myself. The I don't wanna sit on the towel turned into I don't won't to do anything Mommy or Daddy said. At one point two deer were on the side of the road eating and Bradley pointed them out to Emory who cried " I don't wanna see deer" for the next five minutes. On a positive note Emory did not have a bathroom accident on our mini road trip. I of course do not have a picture for this post because Emory did not wanna take a one.

No comments: