Cason had his one year check up this morning. He weighs 22.11 pounds (60th percentile) and is 29.5 inches long (40th percentile). I really thought he was going to weigh closer to 25 pounds given the amount of food he has been consuming, but he is very active and I guess burns it off! He passed his developmental milestones with flying colors and even showed off his walking skills to Dr. Huggins who cheered him on! He did not do so well on the hearing screen. His left ear passed but his right ear failed. I was a little worried at first but thankfully it is just fluid and a double ear infection, which was a huge surprise because he has not shown any signs or ran fever. After a not so fun and very thorough ear examination, Dr. Huggins feels the fluid affected the hearing screening instrument and his hearing is fine. He is now officially beating his sister in the ear infection department: Cason: 2; Emory: 1. Dr. Huggins also said that Cason's is starting to cut his molars which I did suspect. He was a very good boy at the doctors office today and only cried for a second when he got his three shots. Poor Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment