March 28, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASON


Cason Bradley you are 1 today!
 Happy Birthday Buddy!
You are wearing size 12 month and 12-18 month clothes. You wear a size 3 shoe and a size 4 diaper. You can say mama, dada, hi, baba, bye bye, and thank you. You are drinking milk and eating everything. You are a very good eater and love food! 
You were not in a very good mood this evening and got very upset when I put you in your crib to take your 1 year pictures with your sheep. I think you thought I was putting you down for the night and you did NOT want to go to sleep. You also have your 9th tooth coming in which may have contributed to your mood.
You are walking everywhere and into everything! I sat you down to take your picture but you were up and on the move before I could even snap the camera! You love to throw things and often throw things into the strangest places. We have found toys in the toilet and just tonight found the telephone in the bathtub! You also like to put things up to your ear and pretend to talk on the phone.
You love looking out the french doors and watching the dogs. You also love to take baths and drink the bath water. You think that is hilarious. 
You are the sweetest little boy and love to give hugs. Here you are coming to give me a hug while I am trying to take your picture. You also have developed quite the temper when you do not get your way. It is hard not to laugh at you because you throw your self on the floor and pitch a big fit for such a little boy.

Cason I can't believe you are already a year old. It seems like just yesterday we were meeting you for the first time. Daddy, Emory and I love you very much!

No comments: