Today is our 5th
wedding anniversary and Bradley surprised me with an anniversary band! It looks
just like my wedding band and I love it. It does not seem like it has been five
years but then when I look back on all the changes we have made in that time…..baby
girl, built a house, baby boy……it seems like it should be longer. Ha! We have done
a lot in 5 years! Thank you for the ring Bradley, I love it and you!
This morning we
headed to my grandmother’s for a family barbecue. My aunt was in from
California and the kids had not seem her in a year.
The kids waiting on Grandma and Paw Paw who had just pulled up in the driveway.
Emory being Emory.
This is what I got when I asked her to smile.
My sweet Cason.
Aunt Linda and Emory!
Emory's eyes were closed but this is the best I could do! She was everywhere today and had a blast! She also wore these necklaces all day!
This picture cracks me up! This was just after lunch and Cason's belly was full and he was sleepy and ready for a nap.
Noah giving me the thumbs up!
Emory picked me these flowers! She loves to pick flowers.
Emory giving me kisses!
Cason being silly!
My grandfather had Parkinson's before he passed away and needed a lift chair to help him get up and down safely. My grandmother still has the chair and the great grand kids love playing in it. Noah had it "cranked" all the way up today!
Emory played so hard she fell asleep literally within two minutes of leaving this evening. Cason had a blast too! I ate way too much and completely blew my diet. Those chocolate chip cookies just had to call my name.... I blame them and the deviled eggs!
We had a great time visiting with everyone today!
No comments:
Post a Comment