This afternoon while Emory napped (Cason refused) Cason and I played in his room. He has started to show an interest in puzzles. He does not quite grasp the concept just yet, but enjoys stacking and banging the pieces together.
This face cracked me up! It makes me wonder what he was thinking.
After puzzles he decided to ride his cow. Then while I ran to get a Kleenex (I have a cold or something) he decided to take every single book out of his bookcase.
After Emory woke up from her nap Bradley took the kids outside to play in the pools. We borrowed Mimi's little pool so they would each have one to play in. We definitely need to get a larger pool this year! Cason had a blast playing in the pool.
Here they are throwing water on each other.
Emory Grace getting ready to slide!
Cason "sliding" down backwards!
Cason about to get Emory with his bucket full of water!
No comments:
Post a Comment