Cason Bradley you are 22 months old today!
You are still wearing a size 18 month, size 6 shoe, and size 5 diaper. You are such a big boy now with a mind all your own. Your vocabulary has grown too and you have really started to talk in sentences this past month. I think your favorite word is still mama with no mama coming in a close second.
You are a fantastic eater and love most foods. I think your favorites right now are cereal bars, cheese, grapes, and french fries. McDonald's is probably your favorite restaurant because whenever we pass one you yell french fries! You are eating with a fork and spoon and will bring us food from the refrigerator or pantry when hungry for a snack.
You are the sweetest little boy. The other night you ran up to daddy, wrapped your arms around him and told him you wuved him just because! You love to give hugs and kisses and always tell me bye bye when going somewhere with daddy. You have also started saying thank you without any cues which makes me very happy and proud! You do have a stubborn streak and are not a fan of not getting your way. Tonight you did not want me to take your picture. After several "no cheese mama's" you got upset and started crying until I put away the camera.
You love playing with your tools, cars, and balls. You have quite an arm and can really throw the ball far for such a little thing. You adore your sister and are usually always two steps behind her. I can't believe you are almost 2 years old. I love you very much Cason!
No comments:
Post a Comment