We mainly just hung out around the house while at my parents, but we did do a little shopping and played with a few sparklers too! I also enjoyed holding and loving on Miss Madison. She is so little and light compared to my two.
Cason cheesing in front of the fireplace.
Emory opening her present from Cameron, Blake, Noah & Madison. She got all kinds of cool stuff including a pair of pink boots and three pairs of dress up shoes!
Noah opening his present from us!
Since we were at mom and dad's New Years Eve we decided to get a few sparklers, unfortunately it rained all evening so we were not able to light them until New Years day.
Emory with one of the big sparklers. Cason would not hold a lit one, but had fun playing with an unlit one!
This was as close as he would get to the sparklers. I thought if I put them in the ground he would get a little closer, but no!
Happy 2013!
We had a good time at Grandma & Pawpaw's house!
Now it is time to get ready for Emory Grace's birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment