May 26, 2009

Emory Update

Emory finally goes for her 4 month doctor’s visit on Thursday May 28th. The appointment is nearly two weeks late, because her doctor was out all of last week on vacation and then Monday was a holiday, so Thursday it is! I can not wait to see how much Emory has grown. She has changed so much in the past four months and has such a personality. She is a very happy baby and loves to watch her daddy and I make faces and sounds at her. Her new favorites are clicking sounds and some noise I have created that sounds a bit like Donald Duck. Her little laugh is absolutely contagious and it melts my heart. It is the most adorable thing I have ever heard. I am trying to capture it on video and then I will attempt to post the clip! She is so aware of everything and watches and follows us so intently. She absolutely loves to watch baseball, I think it is the crowd noise in the background or the announcers, not sure but she loves it more than cartoons. She also has decided that she does not like to sleep on her back anymore and manages to roll to her side or belly during the night, so I am constantly rolling her back over during the night. Her newest accomplishment was eating her cereal all gone Sunday night! Below are some pictures I took of her playing and hanging out this weekend.
Emory with her first cabbage patch doll named Vanessa! My first cabbage patch doll was Lisa Marie and I loved them growing up, so she will inherit several more! This one was a present from her Aunt Rachel.
Emory playing with her toys.
I love her little hands in this picture.
Watching mommy getting ready to go to Wal-Mart!
I love her face in this one!

1 comment:

NICOLE MORGAN said...

she is just a doll!!! we go to md tomorrow also.