Today Emory is 8 months old and I can’t believe it. She is growing so fast and seems to be learning something new daily. She has brought such joy to our lives and we love her more than she will ever know, that is until she becomes a mother herself one day.
-Emory is working on her 8th tooth! She has had 4 come in all within the last 2 weeks.
-She is still wearing size 3-6 & 6 months clothes, but I think she is going through a growth spurt.
-She still wears a size two diaper, but I will probably be buying size 3 next time.
-She can say dada, but I do not think she knows just what it means yet.
-She also says something when she gets upset, but we have no idea what!
-She is crawling EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING!
-She can pull up and is very close to letting go and not falling, but we are not there yet.
-She is eating baby food, some people food, puffs, baby crackers, and of course formula.
-She has quite the personality and is absolutely hysterical… and knows it!
Mommy and Daddy love you Emory Grace!
Trying to eat her outfit this morning.
Tooth number 8 is driving her crazy. Poor baby!
This one made me laugh. She is starting to close her eyes now just like her cousin Noah does when you "try" to take his picture.
Emory Grace- September 15, 2009
8 months old



No comments:
Post a Comment