Sunday after church Emory and I stayed in while Bradley worked getting the rent house ready for renters. Emory played a lot, slept some, and watched me wash and fold clothes. She really likes to bang and beat things with hangers. She has been going through a bit of a mommy's girl phase the past two or three days and really stayed by my side this weekend. She seems to go through these little phases, a week or so ago she was the same way with her daddy. Emory also tried beef baby food last night, which she did not like... at all all! I think we will be mixing it with something in an attempt to get her to eat it.

Watching me fold clothes.
She pulls and pulls on the umbrella looking thing which plays music that she loves!
HI MOM!
Humm, what toy do I want to play with next?
Too cute!
I love this one! She looks like she is up to something.





No comments:
Post a Comment