Emory will no longer keep her shoes on her feet. Instead she wants to chew and bite them. In the last few weeks it has been impossible to keep her shoes on and when she can't get them off she sticks her foot in her mouth and bites her shoes so hard I am afraid she is going to chip a tooth. I of course take them off and let her go barefoot. But with winter coming and Emory getting closer to walking, barefoot is not going to work much longer! She is acting like she might be teething again with # 9, but I have not been able to look because she likes to bite fingers too!
Here she is yesterday chewing on her boot. She had it off and in her mouth before I could even get her other shoe on.
I have had to start keeping the blinds raised because Emory thinks they are fun to play with. She now likes to look out the window. She is looking for the doggies here! When she sees Cole or Mable she points and babbles something, which of course means doggie!
She loves to sit in things. She also likes it when you push her around! I think we will be purchasing a wagon soon!
I just love this expression! She's got one hand on the umbrella starting the music and the other is holding blankiebear, which Emory has become quite attached too. She loves her blankiebear!




No comments:
Post a Comment