September 9, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We went to my parents for the labor day weekend for a little family get together and bar-b-que.
This is Noah "hiding" in a pillow case. I had just "found" him. He will be 7 this Saturday, which I can not believe!
Emory on the slip-n-slide. She liked playing with the water!
Waiting for the water to come.
I did not know we would be slip-n-sliding so I did not bring her swimsuit.
 Don't think she cared!
Too cute!
Emory also rode in the golf cart for the first time this weekend! She loved it! She just sat on my lap and took in all the sights, which included many trees and squirrels! Friday Emory and I are headed to Grapevine for Noah's birthday party, which he is super excited about! He told me that he was going to show Emory how to party!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

It looks like Emory may be giving Olivia a run for her money in the chunky thigh department! LOL